The Spiritual and Wellness Marketplace
2019 Spiritual Symposium & Expo - Sunday, April 14, 2019, Symposium: 10 am - 1 pm / Expo: 1 pm - 6 pm,
Burlington Holiday Inn & Conference Centre
THE SYMPOSIUM (10am-1pm) includes:
• The Opening of Sacred Space – The Four Directions.
• Morning Meditation bringing EVERYONE together into a beautiful unified energy.
• Qi Gong for everyone to clear, move and enhance the energy field within and around us.
• Music & Dancers for the half time show.
• 4 Diverse Speakers:
2) Speaker: Kale Black, Energy Worker & Environmental Advocate.
Topic: “We Are The Earth: Simple Ways to Affect Positive Change”
3) Speaker: Simone Usselman-Tod Coach, Community Organizer, Health & Wellness Practitioner.
Topic: “Mind, Body & Spirit: Embracing Your Brilliance & Living an Empowered Life”
4) Speaker: Clarissa Vasquez of Green Relief
Topic: “The Healing Journey with Medical Cannabis”
5) Enjoy the live music of Michael Moon as well as the popular African dancers from Izimba Arts performing traditional Gumboot & Zulu dances.
THE SPIRITUAL EXHIBITOR EXPO (1pm-6pm) includes:
• Admission to the afternoon Expo will be FREE for attendees
• More than 50 exhibitors offering services & merchandise specific to Spirituality + Wellness.
• This could include (but not be limited to) modalities such as: Reiki, Energy Workers, Astrology, Yoga, Meditation, Crystals/Gemstones, Spiritual Psychotherapy, Sound Healing, Garments/Clothing, Herbalism, Ayurvedic Medicine, Mindfulness & more! (see “List of Practitioners & Vendors)
• The Spiritual Expo will also feature workshops offered throughout the day in addition to the dozens of exhibitors for the public to enjoy.
• Non-Profit and/or Charity booths will also be present, promoting ways to get involved in our Community, so that we can ALL become part of the solution in serving where needed and where we enjoy it.
SPRING 2019 EVENT LOCATION
Burlington Holiday Inn & Conference Centre – 3063 S Service Rd, Burlington, ON L7N 3E9
St. Joseph’s Banquet and Conference Centre
300 River Oaks Blvd E, Oakville, ON L6H 5T1