2019 Angel Network Recipient
Living Ways – Zimbabwe Children
Wholistic Wellness Communities, along with the Angel Network program, was founded in 2012 and from its inception we have been passionately giving back to the community. We do this not only through the creation of our events and expos, which connects attendees to local health and wellness resources, but by also raising money for selected charities through our Angel Network Silent Auction.
For each event, we carefully select and feature a local Non-Profit, Charity or a worthy cause that we feel passionate about and want to give back to for all the important work that they do in the community. To date, our community has been able to raise over $45,000, through the hosting of over a dozen online Silent Auctions!.
The beneficiaries to date:
- INCITE – Single Moms Support Group
- Phoenix Place Women’s Shelter
- Men’s Street Ministry
- Breast Cancer Support Services
- The Lighthouse Centre for Grieving Children
- Heartache 2 Hope
- Sheilagh Mercer (Individual)
- Catarino House
- H20 for All
- Maria Alejandra (Individual)
- BurlingtonGreen Environmental Association
- In Memory of Jill Robinson
The 2019 Burlington Spiritual Symposium & Expo was very proud to have been of service and assistance to both Men's Street Ministry & BurlingtonGreen Environmental Association as the Angel Network recipients.
See the official event page here.
Our Current Recipients:
Zimbabwe is a country with dire challenges including starvation, disease, drought, political corruption and staggering inflation. Funds raised support education needs such as tuition, exam fees, supplies, uniforms and transportation aid.
- If all students in low income countries left school with basic reading skills, 171 million people could be lifted out of poverty.
- 57 million primary school-age children are not in school. 31 million of them are girls.
“If we are to teach real peace in this world, and if we are to carry on a real war against war, we shall have to begin with the children.” - Mohandas Gandhi
Learn more about this incredible non-profit through their website, here: www.livingways.org
Thank you so much for your kindness & generosity in helping us to give back to our communities.
Your Wholistic Wellness Communities Team